View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2015, 04:41 AM   #19
f0r54ken
ninjette.org member

Name: Ash

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki ninja ex250 2007

God **** piece of mother ****ing horse **** b**** c*** a** mother ****er i can't believe it! The compression tester was broken! the brand. new. Compression tester! >

I hooked up the other one I bought that I was gonna return cause it didn't come with a 12mm fitting. But after doing the proper valve clearance and 2 hours I thought, Eh What the hell. The other compression tester Showed at least 140psi on C-2, but the battery is becoming exhausted. it's doing that Weeoh weeooohh weeeeeeoooohhh wind down. could only get the strength to 130 psi on C-1 I need to reassemble it and ride for a little to recharge it.

Now I question compression test behavior. Just to make sure, I held the ignition down 4 seconds and the sequence went like this,

"Roll - 30 psi - Roll - 65 psi - Roll - 90 Psi - Roll - 120 Psi - Roll - 140 Psi - Roll - 140psi - Roll - 140 psi."

Same behavior on both sides. Argh! I'm gonna put this back together and we'll see how it feels and sounds. This is the best, worst news i've gotten all month.
f0r54ken is offline   Reply With Quote