Old October 16th, 2018, 04:42 PM   #13
Koala
ninjette.org sage

Name: Koala

Motorcycle(s): 2017 Ninja 300 Winter Test Edition

MOTM - May '18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati999 View Post
I have spent many cold snowy winters with my bike in the living room right behind the couch. I used to put a few trash bags down then put a rug over them and park the bike on top! Was so great to play games involving bikes while sitting on my bike! Now I have a garage with a walk in basement. Don't know if you have the option to get your bike into your apt. But I had to try and managed to get mine inside easier than you might think as a Ninjette will fit in an average elevator!
did you sit on the bike making "vroom vroom" noises??? I would.....

I have gone back to that idea. would save me the money, and Rubber City never returned my call as to if they would take my bike or not. It wouldn't be too difficult to get Takara in my place. I've been keeping an eye on the extended weather forecast for my area. It's getting colder, but no snow in sight yet. At the moment, just getting over this damn flu bug cuz I wanna ride I still felt weak when cleaning this morning, but I figure I'll be good by the weekend.

"To ensure you're giving your very best, blind yourself of all negativity, relax your mind, put inhibition to rest and drive hard toward your goals like it's the last thing on earth." - csmith12
Koala is offline   Reply With Quote