View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2011, 08:45 AM   #65
reaubideux
Perpetual Newb

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2010 MIB Ninja 250R [sold]; 2006 CBR600RR [sold]; 2013 Triumph Street Triple R

Here's our 2 black labs, Sadie on the left, Subie on the right. Subie's name should be obvious to any self-respecting Subaru owner. Sadie was named as such simply b/c we wanted the alliteration of their names and my wife & I couldn't agree on any other name for her. For the most part, I hate naming animals with human names.

They're twin sisters from the same litter. We don't buy animals - too many strays and unwanted pets to ever pay for an animal. Our dogs were from a litter of unwanted puppies; when we told the caretaker we'd take 2 she told us these 2 seemed to stick together the most after birth. We got them at 10 weeks. Even at almost 10 years old, they still always make sure to know where the other one is at and are never far from one another.

This pic is a couple of years old; they'll be 10 in November.

Once these 2 pass on we're done w/animals for awhile. It's grown a bit tiresome for us having to plan our weekends around timing it so we can get home to let the dogs out or feed them, etc.
reaubideux is offline   Reply With Quote