Thread: Hi, I'm Lola
View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2008, 08:23 PM   #8
Sailariel
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Honda NT-700-V, formerly, Green 2008 Ninja 250R

Hi, Lola

Great duck! Nice bike too. Paramus NJ--back in 1963, I bought a 63 Malcolm Konner split window coupe in silver grey. It was the hottest Vette available at the time--350HP at the back wheels. I was a young college kid racing motorcycles and I thought I died and went to heaven. Wish I still had that car--even though I kept it till 1982. Been riding since 1958. Love my 08 Lime Green Ninja. I have owned and ridden a lot of bikes and quite honestly, I have NEVER seen a 250 in any shape or form come close to a Ninja 250. The bike is simply amazing. I have to admit that I got a chance to test drive a Ninja 650R and have to admit that this is one hell of a machine! It is incredibly fast and the handling is extraordinary--flicks corners like a 250.. I think that the real message finally flashed on me. On the street the 250 will do everything the 650 will do despite its diminutive engine. (We are talking about riding LEGALLY) I plan to customize my Bike some by chroming my wheels--or polishing them out and chroming some of the stuff like pedals and struts. I also need to relocate the directionals and eliminate the rear fender. They are good winter projects since we don`t ride much in the winters here in Maine.
Sailariel is offline   Reply With Quote