View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2014, 06:31 AM   #9
Datn
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Naz

Motorcycle(s): 2012 250r black/red

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
Looks for your area, you got a somewhat fair shake. A bit of math in my head, and maybe the seller took the price of repairs off the going rate of the used market value for FL. And don't forget, it's spring... seller's market right now. Will you come out ahead? Should be pretty close though.

If your happy, that is all that matters. It don't matter if you paid $1 or $10,000. Apply TLC as needed and ride on!
I've taken it for a spin in the parking lot just behind my house and it feels mechanically sound. The guy was actually asking for $2,500. at first I pegged him down to $2,200. somehow. It was an awkward experience I asked a few questions he answered and I said how bout 21? he said he would do 22 and that was it. I'll be sure to use the site Sykes92 referenced next time I buy a used motorcycle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFY View Post
I always think bringing another pair of eyes is a good idea, especially someone who has more experience.
My buddy was actually experience though. Although he did start on a 2003 CBR 1000rr and was kind of a squid up until last year. He's never wrecked though (must be doing something right).
Datn is offline   Reply With Quote