Thread: Howdy from SC!
View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2017, 12:48 PM   #22
Bk834
ninjette.org member

Name: Brandon

Motorcycle(s): 07 Ninja 250 Cafe Racer

Welcome! Riding in heavy traffic areas, like where I live around Charlotte, takes a certain attitude and skill set to survive. You have to be extremely skilled and confident in your riding ability with the bike, as well as riding with at least a little bit of aggression, to survive the experience unscathed. Many people here get mad about lane filtering motorcycles as well, which can add a whole other level of danger to your ride. There have been people hit at speed, ran over, and even shot before out of road rage. Realize that some people are just idiots, and Exercise patience, don't flip someone off or shout obscenities at them just because they accidentally came into your lane, or pulled out in front of you. Sometimes people just don't see you, and it's not anything personal. I can't stand all the videos of douchebag riders on YouTube who go around trolling anyone in traffic over the slightest indiscretion around them. It makes me not wanna even be associated with riding, that so many riders are complete douchebags... I don't wanna be viewed that way myself..Anyways, Stay safe out there, and off the 6 o'clock news.