View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2018, 03:49 PM   #514
Ram Jet
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki 250 Ninja, 1982 Honda Ascot FT500

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikRox View Post
I stop for literally eveyone, if they look like they are in trouble or need help its no biggy lol you'd be surprised as how things work in the universe. Little story: I was out on my sled in the winter. The sled broke down on the middle of the lake, dude comes up and tows mW home. I felt I was in his debt he was like no no don't worry about it. The next year I was out flying across the lake and I spot a guy standing there with the cowling up. I drive over because driving away out on the ice means life or death to someone, turns out it was the same fricking guy!!! So I towed him home to his house and returned the favor. Now get this the story continues, when I wiped my bike out on the over pass out in his area guess who came riding around the corner on a pedal bike with flip flops looking like the big lebowski? That's right, it was Max again and again he helped me pick up the parts while all the motorcyclists and cars drove right on by. The world isn't as big as you would imagine.
OK, story telling corner here. I was in a grocery store checkout and was short $0.04 to pay the tab. The guy in line says you're short $0.04, here, and hands me a $0.10 coupon. I thank him and the checkout clerk hands me a $1.00 off coupon for the next time I visit the store. I hand it to the guy who just gave me the $0.10 coupon.

Jesus love me yes he do.

Bill