Old September 30th, 2018, 08:05 AM   #5
Koala
ninjette.org sage

Name: Koala

Motorcycle(s): 2017 Ninja 300 Winter Test Edition

MOTM - May '18
Quote:
Originally Posted by snot View Post
Do you think you could do the 16 HR. BRS? That is the one on thier bikes. Or do you think the stress of a class is to much?
You could look into the BRC (no certificate for your endorsement given) for more help.
I think the class setting is too much for me. I knew what to do in this class. I've practiced the majority of what was in the class already with Chris or on my own. The only thing I hadn't worked on was stopping quickly in a curve. I still managed that fine. Ken kept telling me to turn the bike, let it lean, use the clutch to keep it pulling, etc. All stuff I've felt completely fine doing any other time. I was just so tensed up that it was harder to do (cone weave/swerve) or not doable at all (turning in the tight lines). As soon as I was off the range and leaving I was more relaxed. Like I said, I did the right turn from the stop sign perfectly, I'd say the best one I've ever done. I was flapping my arms like a chicken to make sure I was loose, gave another biker the wave, etc. It was a very enjoyable ride home.

"To ensure you're giving your very best, blind yourself of all negativity, relax your mind, put inhibition to rest and drive hard toward your goals like it's the last thing on earth." - csmith12
Koala is offline   Reply With Quote