View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2023, 05:03 PM   #133
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

now where's the fun in that Jac ? if they said I had ADHD there would be no excuse !
HAHAHAHAH..... and no I don't ! and yes I have been checked for it when I was in school
because I was flunking math.... Turns out I was flunking because I never did the stupid home work..... and I never did ! I gave them too much time as it was ! ...changed teachers and I got a B instead of an F ....no homework from him !....
I told the counselor I will not do home work ! she said well you have to I said NO, I DON'T..... You guys say I do is the only reason...and that is not a good enough reason for me.... I have things to do when I get home and home work is not one of them.
needless to say My Mom and Dad Hated me for that ! they got calls daily for a while
and finally My Dad asked Why do you give the kids so much homework anyway....
the problem was cured because I did my homework on my lunch break.... all the teachers were all smiles then but I told them I did not do it at home !...the teachers didn't care one bit.... and I got B's the rest of the year....the idiots thought they got me to cave in but I didn't I stood by my guns ! My Dad asked did you do your homework Son ? I said Yes Sir I sure did on my lunch brake.... he just shook his head and said you're a hard head you know that ! I said no it's the principal of the thing they take way too much of my time as it is...I have other things to do ! ....Dad gave me one of those looks and said Well if you get a failing grade again their be hell to pay ! ....
.... Man I haven't thought about that crap in years.....it was better left burried ! HAHAHAH I hated school !
Bob

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.