View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2015, 12:05 PM   #1
subxero
dirty boy

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): I don't even know anymore??

MOTM - Apr '14
FS - RS Tai Chi GMX motion jacket US size 42

TLDR: Haven't been wearing it at all for various reasons, don't need a closet queen so I would like to sell it. Price drop to $300 + shipping

Long version:
So after some careful consideration I have decided to part ways with my GMX motion jacket. Bought it 2.5yrs ago when I was living outside of DC commuting a lot and wanted good protection with good ventilation.

Since moving back to PA 2yrs ago I haven't been using it as much. Lots of rain and cool mornings here have me wearing my cheaper more beat up leather jacket with less perforation as I don't care if it gets wet and it is a little warmer. I have worn the GMX motion once this year and probably won't wear it again as it is already getting cool in the mornings, 48 degrees this morning.

Jacket is in excellent shape, never down, always on hanger, might need some bug guts cleaned off here and there but that can be expected. Very perforated, great air flow, comes with liner as well.

Think it is US size 42, (Will verify) go off of sports coats sizes and you will be pretty safe as far as fit.

Ill get pics up this weekend if not tonight.

Here is link to the jacket, it is the black and white color scheme. Amazing jacket, could never say a bad thing about it, will be sad to see it go but I just don't need it for commuting around my neck of the woods.

http://www.taichimoto.com/rs-taichi-...eather-jacket/

I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought I was once.

Last futzed with by subxero; September 30th, 2015 at 06:22 PM.