View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #15
two50r
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Will

Motorcycle(s): none yet :(

thanks I graduate may the 10th.

I am not having any luck finding any pregens here in sw va you said that you found some? id be willing to travel a bit if the bike is nice enough. There are ALOT of nice driving roads around here if you are into twisty bits which im sure is a blast on a small bike like a 250. I have one really good road that I like that you can do loops on kind of like a big racetrack and its mostly deserted so plenty of fun times. I drive it in my car a lot but never on a bike sadly. Hey if if you are down here anytime id always be willing to have a riding buddy. I actually am about 20 miles from wise. Maybe an hour and a half from richlands. all kinds of back roads to explore on and i know most of them by heart ive grown up here my whole life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guy on a '08 View Post
Will,

1st off WELCOME glad your here! When's graduation?

A quick check of Charlotte Craigslist show a number of pregens in $1000-$2000 range. Asheville, Greensboro has a some too, same for SW VA so you shouldn't a hard a time finding one.

VA starts getting pretty SMALL (narrow) down that way. I've been upto Mount Rogers and the area surrounding Damascus a good bit hiking. I've been wanting to ride up to explore the roads around Wise, Richlands, Lebanon and Hurley. I think I could really get "lost" for a week or so of riding there. You can't be too far from there. Got any insight as to the "BEST" roads? They all look nice and twisty. Maybe meet up sometime later this summer or early fall to do some exploring.

Stay in touch.
two50r is offline   Reply With Quote