View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2011, 06:55 PM   #9
TFKninja
ninjette.org member

Name: Pete

Motorcycle(s): 2009 ninja 250r

The danmoto slip ons I have sent an email and no reply, so will probably just go back to OEM, woodcrafts are reasonable until you add the freight to Australia. The chinese ship here frequently so shipping is cheap, It's just getting what you want though, The seats are nice, If the leather doesn't work out I will go for the vinyl next but I'm not too concerned, Has to be the easiest thing I've had to do so far, Went to put my slip on can on yesterday and it wouldnt fit, scratchin my head thinkin, "it did last time" to find the back end of the bike twisted, so me and My father got the big bars out and straightened it up, Was a bit of a mission but is back to normal now. I am expecting my upper fairing bracket, Led indicators, and adjustable brake and clutch levers, this week, I will be ordering the fairing kit, after that, I will have to bite the bullet and go to the dealer for the handle bar and throttle cable, no wreckers have any available, Ive given up on the clip on idea, there are so many good cheap parts online but shipping to australia is what makes it too expensive. The number plates on my bike say WA, which is for Western Australia not Washington. lol. They are unusual for our area, they are country plates, because the bike was originally my M8's who used to live in Albany Western Australia, That's what the A at the start means. Albany is a small country town in the south west.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg slip on back on.JPG (126.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg straight again.JPG (117.4 KB, 6 views)