View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2022, 11:48 AM   #10
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Humm never thought of a Bar B Q cover ! LOL heheheh I could see where that would actually work on the Short Ninja ! but I think I will just put it in the shed....
I did let it get rained on last night and yesterday a bit... as I've been wanting to take it out for a spin...
I think I've decided to sell the RX4 now and try to get $4000.00 for it
as I don't need 3 bikes ( i just want them LOL) if I can sell it I will get a TT250
and LOWER it as much as Humanly possable and then buy some Wood pellets for winter... as they have gone way up this year... instead of $5.99 a bag they are $7.49 a bag on line ...and that's just the price hike over the summer
.... but I have to have heat this winter.... heating the house this winter may well be hard to do.... and I don't want to have to buy them every time I go to town like I have done in the past.... getting 2 tons delivered is the only way to go ! but 2 tons isn't quite enough ! ....
Anyway.... I see Mt Shasta has gotten some snow over night.... not much but it is something... which means bike riding is probably done for the year for me... Phittttt !
oh well.

anyone want to buy a RX4 ? lol
later all
Bob......