View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2022, 05:38 PM   #24
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Thanks Danno...... but that link didn't work !
yah I've never really liked J.B.Weld as it stays too runny for too long
it's fine for repairing aluminum side plates though.... never had that fail
but I figure there has to be something better for plastic stuff !
.... my repair worked good ...again but time will tell if it holds this time or not
I scratched the surface this time with 80 grit sandpaper so that should help it grip.... ( i didn't the first time and it all just popped off)
so there is not much adhesion in that stuff !
I just got back from town.... went to my doctor appointment and got there 30 minutes early.... I waited an hour and then walked out.... I figure if the doctor has that little of respect for his patience, i don't want him working on me in a surgery type sinerio .... and no one bothered to say it will be a little longer or anything it's like ok he took a 2 hr lunch ! I can understand that but for gods sake tell me so I don't waste my time waiting doing nothing ! I have no patience when it comes to waiting rooms Doctor care should not be an assembly line ...it's supposed to be personalized care ! this idea of
10 minutes of the doctors time and then hit with a bill of $85.00 is not some game I am playing ! ..... I've been through 3 different appointments and not one has told me why and what they are planning to do... they are just running me through the cattle shoot and will get paid as fast as possible
well, this is one guy that ain't playing their game ! I hate that stuff !
that's inconsiderate beyond words the rich bastard has no considerations for others so I want nothing to do with him I don't care if he is the best in the field ! screw him and the horse he rode in on !
sorry ...rant over !
Doctors ! Bah humbug !
I'm not going to get that TT250 back together today/tonight so I'll plan on it tomorrow....
Bob.....