View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #1
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Unleash the Beast

Now that the 1000 is finally out of the break in period (I did an oil change) I can finally start riding it all the way up to 20% of its potential. I bought this bike mainly for commuting and touring but man, **** that, its way too much fun in the twisties.

This thing is 130lbs heavier than the little ninjette but man it sure doesn't feel like it. It's an awesome twisty bike. Flicking into turns really doesn't seem more difficult, it could be that the bars are a little higher up and I'm applying a forward force better, idk. All I know is when I go into a turn I'm not going ugh so hard to push, I'm going, HELL ****ING YEA MOTHER****ER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now that I don't have to worry about restraining myself it is way too easy to hit triple digits. I did it a couple times today by accident illegally passing people, look down I should probably keep it under 100 My only complaint has to be that it revs up and redlines too quickly with too little throttle. The 250 you can jam on that thing at WOT and hear all the sexiness between your legs as she spins it up. The 1k? Pin it to wi, **** I need to shift already? Balls.

Just so much damn fun this bike is. And really so versatile too. It's like a zx10r and a Vstrom slapped together. Ultra fun twisty touring bike? Sign me up NAO!

I wish I had some footage to upload but my camera died before I got to the fun parts. OH WELL, I guess I'll just HAVE to go get some more tomorrow

P.S. Everyone should buy this bike

P.P.S. Your ninjette is gay, get a 1k

Jeff knows whatsup.
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote