Old October 6th, 2012, 08:28 AM   #10
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
Now that the 1000 is finally out of the break in period (I did an oil change) its way too much fun in the twisties.

This thing is 130lbs heavier than the little ninjette but man it sure doesn't feel like it. It's an awesome twisty bike. Flicking into turns really doesn't seem more difficult, it could be that the bars are a little higher up and I'm applying a forward force better, idk. All I know is when I go into a turn I'm not going ugh so hard to push, I'm going, HELL ****ING YEA MOTHER****ER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now that I don't have to worry about restraining myself it is way too easy to hit triple digits. I did it a couple times today by accident illegally passing people, look down I should probably keep it under 100 My only complaint has to be that it revs up and redlines too quickly with too little throttle. The 250 you can jam on that thing at WOT and hear all the sexiness between your legs as she spins it up. The 1k? Pin it to wi, **** I need to shift already? Balls.

Just so much damn fun this bike is. And really so versatile too. It's like a zx10r and a Vstrom slapped together. Ultra fun twisty touring bike? Sign me up NAO!

P.S. Everyone should buy this bike

P.P.S. Your ninjette is gay, get a 1k

Jeff knows whatsup.

Unfortunately, we can't believe anything you said since you're such a jokester. There is no way a 1000 is more fun, better in twisties, faster, sexier, or more flickable than a ninjette 250, which is the best bike ever made (besides the GSXR1000).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasko View Post
Still not faster than my FZ6.....
Known fact: FZ6 is fastest bike in the history of mankind.