View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2010, 05:49 PM   #1
meeshee
Dude, Where's My Car?

Name: Michelle

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250R "Passion Red"

Passed It!!! (MSF)

Well, I passed my MSF course and all I can say is that I'm glad it's over! Wasn't really that fun to me....could be multiple reasons....

1. My instructor was in a hurry, he had to be somewhere...so what was supposed to be a 5hr. class the first day was shortened to 4hrs.

2. The bike I started with the first day, some girl took mine 1/2 way through the class so I had to learn a different bike 1/2 way through and the clutch was in need of SERIOUS adjusting!

3. Was HOT AS HELL!

4. Sucked at the U-turn...specially on that bike!

That was just the first day of riding....I seriously went home and cried....I thought there was no way I could do it! I was good at all the 2nd gear maneuvers but not the clutch control...(friction zone) exercises.

Next day came and I was terrified....got a different bike than that POS...that was good....instructor wasn't in "such" a hurry....tho we did get done before the scheduled time. But I did pass.

I'm glad cause I honestly felt like I was on a military base boot camp! It was hot and he was relentless on us. But....I made it and that was the important thing.

But honestly did not have fun doing it! Not at all...it was HIGH stress and exhausting.