View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2008, 12:07 AM   #27
FlamingYellowInsanity
Too sexy for roadrash

Name: Travis

Motorcycle(s): 2004 Ninja 250, 2007 Lance GS-R 150 (racing modified scooter), 1980 Honda CB750K project

Kind of. I'd like something that sounds a little beefier than the stock cans, but looking cool isn't exactly a high priority to me, but louder might keep people from tailgaiting me so much. I drive about 90 miles a day on the freeway (to school), and you wouldn't believe the people in this area. In a weeks time, I had 2 people pass me on the outside of the carpool lane while I was cruisin' at 75mph (82 indicated)! One passed when it was paved, the other passed on the dirt!!! And I get about 10 people a day that don't want to go around me, but would rather see if they can push me to go faster.

I'm seriously thinking of just mounting up my Katana (sword) on the bike and seeing if that helps. That, or sparkplugs/lugnuts/rocks. OK, rant over...

Though, I talked to a friend of mine who rides a HD with aftermarket pipes, and he says no one ever tailgaits him, EVER. Food for thought maybe.

Travis