View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2008, 12:22 AM   #29
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingYellowInsanity View Post
And I get about 10 people a day that don't want to go around me, but would rather see if they can push me to go faster.
Forget the loud pipes. Move over. If you have that many people angered behind you, to the point where some have actually passed on the dirt to get around, there's something else going on here.

Remember, there's no "winning" in any conflict between a bike and a car. Holding the moral high ground means nothing if you're not around to enjoy it afterwards. If you notice a tailgater (and you're not being careful enough if you don't notice a tailgater), move over. Let them by. And go on with your day.

If you get passed on the right by 1 vehicle when you're in the left lane, wake up and see if you are really in the correct lane. If you are passed on the right by 2 vehicles? You're absolutely, unequivocably driving in the wrong lane. Slower traffic keep right. Left lane for passing.

Stay safe out there!

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote