View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2011, 06:55 PM   #15
ninja_sleeper
ninjette.org guru

Name: Carrie

Motorcycle(s): Red 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

I was riding home after work, just cruzin along... There was a car in front of me and I guess I was tailing him. Wasn't really thinking about it, though. I guess I was accidentaly tailing him or he was just a really angry guy because outta no where his middle finger came flying out the window. I just started laughing and I waved and threw the peace sign. I think that pissed him off more.

It was a passing lane so I decided to just scoot around him. He started rolling his window down, I thought he was gonna spit on me. I just smiled and waved.... maybe that pissed him off more.

I'm in front now and he get's on MY ass, which is stupid because you don't do that to a rider no matter how pissed you are for no good reason.

So I slammed on the brakes.

He got off my ass QUICK and then gave me my space.

When we finally came to a stop sign, he started screaming at me!! "You ****ing asshole, don't you ever do that to me again. **** you you ****ing asshole" I turned around and he looked a little shocked that I wasn't a dude. He was so mad! His face looked like it was going to explode.

Told him to chill, then we went our separate ways. IDK I kinda liked being called an A$$hole.

That was entirely unexpected and I really don't think I was following him too close.
ninja_sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote