View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2011, 11:06 AM   #20
austinm911
ninjette.org member

Name: Austin

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r

So I was riding out near Lake Hodges on the 78 and i'm going about 60 on a straight away and all of a sudden I feel a sharp pain on my chest. I pull the hell over, unzip my leather jacket and notice there's a bee stinger in my sternum. So i scratch it off, and start back up. I'm sketching balls at this point, because I got stung a few years ago and had a severe allergic reaction and had to go to the hospital.

So I turn around and i'm speeding as hard as I can while trying to be safe to make it to the hospital. I wanted to get there as fast as I could before my body started developing the same reactions from before that set in 5 mins after the sting. The hospital is not very far fortunately, only about 5-7 miles from where i was. So I get there, hop off the bike and I check my chest again and its just swelled up and red.

Phew... it looks like im not allergic to bees apparently. I must have just had a really bad reaction that one time when I got stung. Gave me a pretty nice little scare today

The bastard somehow got inside my jacket and got me dead center on the chest, 10 points -.-
austinm911 is offline   Reply With Quote