View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:00 PM   #165
EMSRacer07
ninjette.org sage

Name: Byron

Motorcycle(s): Ninja ex250 1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by setasai View Post
What part of the last few posts are about the installation?

@EMSRace07 I think I am going to be lazy and leave the fuel rail pointing forwards. Can you let me know if pointing it downwards works out for you in say 1k miles? I doubt either method will cause any problems. That space is cramped regardless on how we route it. You are running K&N pod filters right? I think we have the exact same setup except I'm on a newgen. Stock exhaust or were you the one with the muzzy? I forget.

Btw, think you can send me some of your logs so I can compare with mine? Mainly idle from cold start and some blipping?
Yeah sounds good lol. And yep will let you know. doesn't look like any problems with come about though. I was just worried when Matt said that it keeps the fuel lines away from the head and block, dont want more heat added to the lines, especally the rubber lines. That is why i moved mine.
and yeah I am running the K&N filters and muzzy full exhaust.