View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2023, 07:26 AM   #90
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

You might be right.... it's not like I can replace it with something else
so in that regard it would be silly ... I have 3 bikes now and another bike that is the Kids
....but I know for a certainy if I get rid of anyone of them it will not be replaced...so that
in and of itself is a major deturant to selling one.... I went 4 years without a bike after the ranch burned down and took my 13 running motorcycles with it....and I do not want to be without a bike again.... no matter what !
...so .... I really don't want to sell it.... it took too long to get it ! but I really do hate working on that bloody thing ! ....and I can't afford to put it in the shop...nore would I if I could ! .... But I have to admit My Mechanic-ing ain't what it once was... and I need something simple ..... like the XR650L nothing complicated about that bike but the SPEEDO I put on it ! HAHAHA ! which I have not tested yet to see if it really works
because I have been working on the Ninja.....
... I dunno.... really ... I'm un-decided actually.
if my Kid wants it I'll definitely keep it.... it is a great small freeway cruiser...
but I can't get the kid to ride the TT250 yet and it's been over a year..... it's like why did I bother ? Sigh !
oh well...... such is life that's how it goes, first your money then your clothes !
it's definitely spring time here now all the apple trees are in bloom ! soon the only way to get cool will be to ride !
Bob.......