View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2013, 07:25 AM   #37
YORCHI
n00b

Name: Jorge

Motorcycle(s): Blue 2010 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoSS View Post
Think this one through, man. You have two tow vehicles, and you need two trailers. Just rent two trailers and pull everything down.

step 1. Go to Uhaul
step 2. Tell them you are making two trips over the weekend with the rental truck and will require a separate trailer for each trip, as you have multiple vehicles to tow south
step 3. Profit.
U-Haul won't rent me anything because of my Explorer...that and my wife doesn't want to tow anything while she drives it so this is still my only option.

I did an inventory of all the blankets and comforters we have, as well as all the stuffed animals my kid has and I have more than enough to create a super comfy safety barrier around the bike.

I'm gonna go look at the actual truck itself later today to see where the tie down boards are and how low they are. If they're fairly low enough to the floor then that'll be good so I can tie the bike downwards and upwards with all the straps I'll be using. This is also why I'm getting the 24' truck so I have more than enough room and don't need to stack anything above waist level. I could probably get away with a 16' truck and pack everything tight but I'd rather be on the safe side and have room than to be super packed and possibly not have enough room.

#KCCO
YORCHI is offline   Reply With Quote