Daily Ninjette rider

Name: Hernan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

MOTY - 2016, MOTM - Dec '12, Jan '14, Jan '15, May '16
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by walty87 View Post
Cool

1.) By grounding the bike negative i'm putting it on the negative side of the battery. Whenever I ground the negative to the frame of the bike I get zero readings on all tests. Hope thats ok.
Yes, black-yellow wires, bike frame and negative post of the battery is all the same.

3.) Touched the bottom of grey wire on fuse#5 headlight / 10a with the positive side and the negative on the bike negative battery with the bike off and got an 11.5 reading. When i touched the top plastic red part of the fuse i got a 0. (i did switch the fuse with a spare already). Not sure which way you wanted me to do it.
This was just for checking the fuse. You have replaced it. OK

4.)i got a 11.5 reading at the blue/yellow wire with bike off. got a zero at the red/yellow wire with bike off
Blue-yellow should read zero, otherwise one of the headlights should be on, since this is the one reaching that left hand switch that you tested before. Do you mind rechecking that and the lights?
Red-yellow should read zero

6.)gray had 11.5 reading while the bike was on at the headlight relay. the yellow and red wire had a zero reading with the bike on.
That is OK
Motofool is offline   Reply With Quote