View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 02:51 PM   #10
AchyGrappler
Motorbike Obsessed

Name: Me

Motorcycle(s): 2004 Kawasaki EX250, 2004 Yamaha FZ1, 2006 Honda CRF 450 Flat Track Race Bike

Going out of the Ninja business sale!

The final hours of my big blowout sale are here. I'm trying to raise money to buy a steel shoe for the start of the flat track racing season so everything has got to go! Here are my package deals:

The "Woah and Go" pack - Brand new, in the wrapper EBC FA129HH Sintered Front Brake pads AND a 13 tooth countershaft sprocket. Get up to speed quickly with the sprocket and haul your speed down with some new brake pads. $30 shipped to the continental US. Fits Pregen Ninja 250s.

The "Down Low" pack - The best mainland Chinese ergonomic mods you can buy for your Pregen Ninjette combined with American know how and fabrication to get your feet up and back and get your upper body crouched low behind the windscreen. 36mm clip-on handle bars with spare bars, New chrome race pegs and home-built, organic, free range rear set relocation brackets will have your body positioned on your little Ninja just like Johnny Rea. $25 shipped to the continental US.

Hit me up with a private message. I take PayPal. Get them before they are gone!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fullsizeoutput_85d.jpg (132.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg fullsizeoutput_85c.jpg (116.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg fullsizeoutput_85b.jpg (76.6 KB, 2 views)

Last futzed with by AchyGrappler; February 20th, 2018 at 07:56 AM.
AchyGrappler is offline   Reply With Quote