Thread: Recent mods..
View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2015, 11:25 PM   #33
Singh2jz
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Inderveer

Motorcycle(s): '07 ex250-F/J

2015 update

I was able to finish by Friday night and take her on a Valentine's day ride..lol. She felt awesome, but I know there's still some tuning left.

12. Installed All Balls steering bearings. Went according to faq site and got some help from here. No pics lol..should've had them side by side.

13. Did the research and got .70kg/mm Sonic Springs as well as 15w oil. I kinda forgot about exact details, but I think fork oil was set at 115mm and the spacer was 110mm. Can't really take a picture of this mod, so here are the goods..

14. I got Apex brake lines from a GB here like two years ago..lol. I finally installed the front line. I believe there is still some air in the line, so will try to pump it out soon. It’s a lot better than the old one though!! It grabs faster, longer, and gives more feedback.

15. Shimmed the cush drive. Cut a million pieces out of multiple milk gallons and used two for each crevice. It’s a lot smoother now.

16. Bought a ninja 300 hugger/chain guard from rebecca..thanks! Since I have the newgen swingarm, there are only two places to bolt it in. It’s not secure, but it’s not going anywhere.

17. Installed bigger and better fuel filter!

I think that's about it..