View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2012, 08:32 AM   #136
Old Guy on a '08
Chris

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): BLACK!!! '08 250R

Everybody should be waving and a Thanks to jpbear

Look my Ninjette borthers and sisters, motorcycling is, at least for most of us, more than just a form of transportation and THERE REALLY IS a certain amount of kinship, camaraderie, esprit de corps among us as a group. The wave is a sign of that and we all should recognize that we are part of a greater community and share “the wave” with all the other bikers out there.

The best wave is the left hand extended slight below belt level with the first two fingers extended , palm up or down (indicating keep the two wheels on the pavement or terra-firma).

If you don’t get the wave back… so what… maybe they didn't notice you, maybe they had there hands full of clutch lever or were otherwise busy.

As for the guys on the , I don't initiate the wave but I will return it, and for the occasional guy that gives you that very special middle finger salute… don’t worry about it. You make your own heaven, or hell… don’t let “the other guy” throw you into that hell. One way I make my heaven is by riding and experiencing "that freedom" and I sure aint gonna let some squid who's in his own special hell pull me out of my heaven. Life is to short for that...

If you want to read more than you want to know about this look at the following link;
http://cruiser.mototribe.com/discuss...rimarily-noobs
Thanks and a special wave, to jpbear – post # 12 on this thread for the above link!

BIG WAVE to all my www.ninjette.org brothers and sisters and I hope you get to ENJOY THE RIDE today as we rest from our labors.

Chris - the “Old Guy on a ‘08”

Last futzed with by Old Guy on a '08; September 3rd, 2012 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old Guy on a '08 is offline   Reply With Quote