View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2018, 08:44 PM   #1
Koala
ninjette.org sage

Name: Koala

Motorcycle(s): 2017 Ninja 300 Winter Test Edition

MOTM - May '18
ugh...now I'm even more nervous (BRS)

I went to the class portion of my BRS course this evening. I'm already nervous doing things in front of people (without copious amounts of alcohol anyways) and now I'm not sure if I'm going to be comfortable on any of the bikes.

after talking to the two instructors, they recommended the rebel.It's the lowest one they have. I explained I'm not sure about the forward foot position as that's uncomfortable for me, and after looking it up, I'm not sure if it will be low enough for me. just over a 27 inch seat height and the seat looks pretty wide (I couldn't find the measurement for that). I was hoping to be able to put both feet down in this class so I can at least know what it feels like and gain that confidence.

so now I'm all nervous that I won't be comfortable or have the right feel on the bike for me. the ninja fits me like a glove, my feet under me like I'm on a horse and my legs fit into the side perfect for gripping the bike.

so, while I should be excited about saturday now I'm

"To ensure you're giving your very best, blind yourself of all negativity, relax your mind, put inhibition to rest and drive hard toward your goals like it's the last thing on earth." - csmith12
Koala is offline   Reply With Quote