View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2015, 09:00 PM   #12
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13

Welcome to the show Ryan! I am your Master of Achievements this evening and you my friend have a front row seat.

Achievements are earned by the most glorious of ninjette characters by performing feats of heroism in spite of fortitude, acts of extreme endurance against adversity, inspiration through laughter in difficult times, and quite honestly... some have been given when one finds their IQ is less than the size of their shoe.

The making of an achievement is a closely guarded secret and has been handed down for generations by the great smiths of the Smith family in KY. Mind you they can't weld a bead to save their own life but they weld ancient kung fu weapons like the great pernicious ninjas of old. Quite the scribes as well as history has shown. If you have found yourself stumbled upon a list of nobel prize winners, you will find one of their own.

Take note good sir... an achievement is an accomplishment to behold.

hahahahahahhaha

Seriously though, it's just something I started doing a couple of years ago for fun, friendship and to encourage forum participation. I do not use a service to make them, I photoshop them all by hand in a funny context when a member posts about something cool or great they did, says something really funny or it just strikes me as achievement worthy. Think of it as a "gold star" on your post.

There is nothing special about the forum that makes these work. I photoshop an achievement image and post it in the thread, it's up to the recipient to add it to their signature. Many have earned their achievement and chose NOT to add it to their signature and others have multiple. It works here because... WE make it work.

ps: NEVER ask for an achievement. It pretty much assures you will not get it for that activity.

pps: ANYONE is free to give out an achievement to ANYONE at ANYTIME. There have been a few other users to give out a couple.

ppps: I do not accept bribes, well.... I actually do. Sending food will move you to the top of the list real quick.

tldr: Do epic sh*t and be super friendly and an achievement will soon find it's way to you.

Last futzed with by csmith12; November 30th, 2015 at 10:44 PM. Reason: spelling
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote