Thread: Monthly Emails
View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #9
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE, '15 CRF110F, '13 TT-R50E

Sent 9/29/12:

Quote:
Hi all!

It's been about a year since the last email I sent out to the ninjette.org membership, and now's a great time to remedy that. While we're just finishing up the summer riding season, there are a whole bunch of topics that continue to keep us excited about our favorite bikes.

For those who may not be aware, Kawasaki has surprised most everybody by discontinuing the Ninja 250R in much of the world. By replacing it with a Ninja 300! New styling, new engine, and dozens and dozens of other interesting nips/tucks/tweaks that make the 2013 model particularly interesting. I just picked up my own (OK, it's supposed to be Annie's) this morning, and its first long ride is scheduled for tomorrow morning. On the site itself, we have new tech and farkles sections for the 2013+ bikes, as well as a whole pile of "300"-related threads in the General section.

Traffic on the site has continued to rise. We're now up over 11,000 members strong, and approaching 500,000 posts within the next two or three months. This necessitated a server move a few months back, and for the first time we are no longer on a shared infrastructure; ninjette.org is running on its own standalone server that's doing its best to keep up.

I hope everyone's weekend is going well, and if it happened to include some fun rides, come on back and tell us about 'em!

Best regards,
- Alex
www.ninjette.org

(Ninjette.org doesn't plan to send out more than one of these per month, but if you'd prefer to not receive these going forward, you can edit your options here: http://www.ninjette.org/forums/profi...do=editoptions , and choose to not receive administration emails from the site)

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote