View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2011, 02:38 PM   #5
Mizono
ninjette.org member

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Red Ninja 250R

So yeah it was a interesting ride. as Linuss already mentioned we get into this turn and as we come around we see it keeps turning. So far no biggy. except right in the middle of the curve is as mentioned some asphalt chunks. I see Linuss straighten up to try and stop but his back end started going squirly and there just wasnt enough room to stop. Thankfully he rolled off the bike so it didnt land on him and it was all overgrown grass so it made a soft landing. Thankfully Linus is ok and again always wear your GEAR!!!!

As for my tale i saw Linuss get squirly and so i got the bike upright and got on both brakes to slow down. I felt my back end start to go funny too but thankfully it settled down but it was close. Thankfully the one guy stopped and was kind enough to lend a hand getting the bike upright and out of the ditch. The other crappy thing was the gear shift peddle landed in a wonderful fire ant hill. So in order to get the thing in neutral and test it we had to clear the bike of fire ants.

But despite the crash it was a awesome ride.
Mizono is offline   Reply With Quote