View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2016, 06:37 AM   #31
BDfromBC
ninjette.org member

Name: Brandon

Motorcycle(s): EX250-J

Quote:
Originally Posted by akima View Post
I'm pretty sure most people on this forum accept that theft is wrong and an almost equally large group likely accept that if you steal from insurance companies premiums go up. That's probably why our posts got voted on the way they did.

Need more input? toEleven correctly said this re insurance:

It's very likely that JanqeD's insurance policy doesn't cover his garage incident.

If someone believes their insurance company is trying to wiggle out of paying out for a valid claim:
1. Contact insurance company and make your case.
If that fails and you truly believe you've been ripped off and it's worth your time fighting the insurance company...
2. Take legal action.
3. Help out your friends by telling them about your experience so they can avoid repeating it themselves.
4. Take your business elsewhere when your policy expires.

Personally, if what Memengkamatis said is true about Progressive supporting tyranny and mass control of people (via supporting "gun control"), then I wouldn't give them my business in the first place.

Committing "slander" refers to making false statements injurious to a person's reputation.

My statements weren't false.

I accept that it's genuinely possible that you didn't/don't understand what it is you are advocating. There was a time in my adult life where I may have said similar things to what you said. I could have been more delicate with how I first responded to you, but honestly: in our culture there is a constant stream of very loud lying, obfuscation & manipulation that twists our thinking. Sometimes, the quickest and most painless way to correct faulty or harmful thought patterns is to simply call a spade a spade.

No one wants to be stolen from. Voluntary trade good. Stealing bad.

I suppose you are right maybe I did not totally understand what I was advocating, i have never done such a thing... I'm young and it's what I probably would have done, had you guys not shown me the other perspective.

The part where I said you had no input was because, well, I was responding to the first post with my opinion... I was not expecting response to my opinion, I expected to see MORE opinions, on how to deal with the situation...

I'm not a thief or an advocate of insurance fraud. I do not think its right people who buy beat up cars cheap and crash them to get claim... I don't think any straight up fraud is right, I don't think it's right people who call insurance when nothing happened to report hit and runs... I don't like people "adding" information to their claims to get more then they deserve...

That is why even in my first post I had said if it was genuinely NOT a comprehensive claim, don't do this... I tried to seem like a "normal" "decent" human being, but you took me as a criminal, though as I said I do understand fully now...

Let's all just be friends
BDfromBC is offline   Reply With Quote