Thread: Suzuki GZ250
View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2019, 12:13 PM   #9
Lost_Ronin
ninjette.org member

Name: Aquina

Motorcycle(s): 06 Kawasaki EX250, 01 Suzuki GZ250

I started modifying but didn't take as many pics as I should have. I decided that I wanted to reuse as many of the stock parts as possible if not all. Keep this project cheap.
I removed the rear fender, blinkers, seat, under seat tool box, etc.
I then cut the frame just behind the first set of holes for the fender as I planned on mounting the turn signals there. I am contemplating using the front fender on the rear as I can fit it pretty snuggly but will need to mount it to the rear swing arm. Havent quite figured that out. Also want to make a seat. Thinking about possibly using an old skateboard deck. Any how I mounted the blinkers in the new location, figured out how to side mount the license plate using the original mount and bolting it where the chain guide was. I also used the stock rear brake light and mounted it on top of the license plate. This also works as a license plate light as it was stock so easy. I don't really like the brake light but it will work for now. Got all the wiring in place and i really only need to make a new seat and figure out the fender mounting.