View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2009, 01:36 AM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

So what do we watch? Well, I guess there are the shows that you're comfortable telling other people you're into, and then there are those that you're not.

Some of the ones that we both like are Big Love, Damages, Chuck, Lost, Weeds, and Two and a Half Men. Some of the ones that Annie likes that I don't watch are all of the Law and Order spinoffs, CSI, Numbers, Psych, and Monk. If she's watching one of those and I'm in the room, usually I'm reading motorcycle magazines. She also records a number of home-type shows like Design on a Dime, Designers Challenge, things like that. Some of the ones that I like that she can't stand are Entourage, Flight of the Conchords, and yes, I still watch Survivor. I'm lame, I know.

We also record all the typical motorcycle road-racing series (AMA, WSBK, MotoGP), as well as some of the auto racing series (F1, SpeedGT).

Some weeks we have a bunch of time to catch up on what's recorded. Some weeks we have zero time and watch pretty much nothing. My schedule over the past few months means I have more time to veg in front of the TV if I let myself, but I try not to gorge.

So what do you folks like to watch? What neat show do you enjoy that none of your friends know about? What show are you embarrassed to say you're still into?

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote