View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2009, 09:31 AM   #6
BlueTyke
So slow I'm first!

Name: Sunny

Motorcycle(s): 06 Kawasaki Ninja EX250

I don't really watch a lot of 'live' tv... Commercials annoy me. Especially now that the pharmicutical companies have discovered 60 seconds (give or take) of bliss. Nah... What I watch comes up on On Demand or I just wait for the DVDs I don't think my life should be run by a plasma screen so I have no TV Schedule and can do what I want when I want and not feel bad about missing this episode or that episode..

Some favorites -
Pretender (number one favorite though no longer airing, I have it on DVD and can watch it at any time)
*CSI (Vegas and NY is interesting Miami not so much)
*NCIS
*Numbers (though I can't understand half the stuff Charlie says)
(*on demand)

Some stuff Phil DVRs that I like
House (though we have all other seasons on DVD and will own the new ones when they come out)
Mentalist (I am surprised I like this one)
Good Eats (Food Network show. Good for the science of cooking)

Ones we are waiting for DVD
Bones
Monk
Dead Zone
Heroes (Still haven't watched season 2 yet)
Avitar: The last Air Bender (One day I will own them all. So far they are expensive!)

Ones I would watch if I catch them on
Two and a half men (that is just funny)
How I met your Mother
Man vs Wild
Survivor Man
Dirty Jobs (that man will do anything!)
How its Made
Hannah Montana (yeah yeah you know you watch it)
Suit life of Zack and Cody (followed by Suite life on Deck)

Shows Phil likes that I refuse to watch: (Luckily not that many. He has more TV/Movies that he doesn't like that I watch)
Scrubs (I don't know why but this show annoys me)
Dexter (Again... though I think it's my hereo complex and the good guy shouldn't be killing the bad guys)

I am also a fan of Anime and while there is some good shows airing on tv I hate dubed stuff I prefer subtitles so I usually buy all my anime... Every once and a while a good show with a good dub will come on. But again that is On Demand.

I do have a huge DVD collection... So really there is always something to watch that does not require commercials. I go to great lengths to avoid them. Great lengths. (Of course the DVR is nice because you can fast forward through them...It still gets annoying)