View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2015, 11:17 PM   #1
BAZININJA
ninjette.org member

Name: Lori

Motorcycle(s): 2018 NINJA 650 ABS KRT

Talking The joys of Ninjette ownership!

I took a little time to reflect on the memorable moments of Ninjette ownership last year: FINALLY getting my green NINJA; owning a bike that actually fits me again; learning how NOT to change the low beam bulb; finding out just how important the owner's manual, which is still somewhere in Oregon with the previous owner, is when the internet is down for three days (I've since bought a replacement one); adding a very special item to my T-CLOCS: BOLTS; getting a very special item in my Christmas stocking: blue Loctite; exploring NINJA farkle nirvana on eBay; figuring out how to adjust the rear brake light spring/mechanism and replacing the left blinker ALL BY MYSELF, without the aid of YouTube; being thankful for all those guys who take the time to post videos on YouTube of how to change the oil, clean the chain--and change the low beam bulb; finding out I had to have something called "spools" in order to use the stand I bought; waves from all the sportbike guys; feeling what it's like to ride a NINJA 250 in 28 degree temps; constantly hearing the question, "Is that a 650?"; and just plain having a BALL throwing my favorite 250 around on the motorcycle training range and beyond!!!
BAZININJA is offline   Reply With Quote