View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2012, 02:59 AM   #7
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Lmao but seriously, I use a sock, or a shirt

I don't think caffeine is addictive, at least for me. When I crave a monster other caffeinated drinks just won't do and if I don't have caffeine I don't get a headache. Also what's strange is that the more monsters I drink in a day, the worse they taste. The first one is amazing, I'm always sure to pair it up with a delicious meal like subway. The second one is pretty good, it's a hard choice to drink it in the afternoon or save it till dinner. The 3rd one is just meh and I usually won't even finish it because it just doesn't taste great anymore. If monsters continued to taste as good as the first one I'd have no problem drinking 7 in a day. Another interesting fact is that the earlier in the day it is the better they taste, pre 7am monsters are goddamn orgasmic. Oh and a monster while you are on IV heroin is the most delicious thing in the world. Last meal on death row will be one monster and an IV of heroin.

Now if you can explain this phenomenon that I'm experiencing whether it's related to addiction or caffeine or just my amazingly ****ed up super brain I am all ears, and other body parts
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote