View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2019, 02:24 PM   #3
JTuCk856
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250r Special Edition Red/Black

Thanks for the reply.. yeah the entire design of the bike is stock. I specifically liked the design of this special edition that was pretty much the entire reason I went with this one. I was just trying to get it back to the way I had it. Got it 95 percent of the way there was just missing the decals and a couple pieces on the side. I did just find some ninja stickers and I managed to figured out what the seat piece was called and bought one off ebay, but do you have any idea what that side piece is called though? Sorry its my first bike and Ive only had it 2.5 months now. Still trying to learn everything. Thanks again for the reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artruck View Post
The ninja decal should be easy to grab on amazon or 100 other places online. The rest are going no to be harder, but if they are a stock design, you might try places that sell replacement parts.

There are also dozens of other side graphics packages out there. I personally took all the decals of my black bike, and only kept the tank on my other, but I understand trying to put things right after some one messes it up.

Good luck, and it looks like the heavy lifting is already done.
JTuCk856 is offline   Reply With Quote