View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2017, 04:50 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcycle.com] - Upcoming Motorcycle Events: Dec 5 Jan 30

Upcoming Motorcycle Events: Dec 5 – Jan 30

Here’s our weekly guide to the upcoming motorcycle events and rides that are happening within the next couple of months. Don’t see an event that’s happening in your neck of the woods? Leave a comment to let us know.

December 8-10
Progressive International Motorcycle Show – Minneapolis
The world’s largest consumer motorcycle show tour that connects motorsports enthusiasts with top manufacturers and premier aftermarket brands.Minneapolis Convention Center
1301 2nd Ave. S
Minneapolis, MNDecember 10
14th Annual David Mann Chopperfest
A very special motorcycle art exhibit, an all brand antique and custom motorcycle show, custom bike builder displays featuring world class bike builders, hundreds of motorcycle/culture vendors; a new and used motorcycle parts swap meet, live rock and blues bands, food and beer.Ventura County Fairgrounds
10 W Harbor Blvd
Ventura, CAJanuary 26-28
Progressive International Motorcycle Show – Cleveland
The world’s largest consumer motorcycle show tour that connects motorsports enthusiasts with top manufacturers and premier aftermarket brands.I-X Center
1 I-X Center Dr.
Cleveland, OHJanuary 27-28
The Great American Motorcycle Show
Georgia’s biggest indoor motorcycle show showcasing new motorcycles brought to you by Georgia’s leading dealers.Cobb Galleria Centre
2 Galleria Pkwy SE
Atlanta, GAJanuary 27-28
Colorado Motorcycle Expo
The Colorado Motorcycle Expo includes*a swap meet featuring over 800 booths, a vintage and custom bike show,*Live Music, Onsite Tattooing & Piercing, and much more.National Western Complex
4655 Humboldt St.
Denver, COUpcoming Motorcycle Events: Dec 5 – Jan 30 appeared first on Motorcycle.com.

Click here for full story...