Old April 18th, 2014, 04:22 PM   #137
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

Name: Harper

Motorcycle(s): 2013 SE NINJA 300

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I want one of those! Would they be practical for street riding and why do people use them? (protection, yes but why not just a riding jacket and pants?) Also how do you know what your size is?

This forum is probably more practical than Google that's why I'm asking you.
Got a cycle gear anywhere close? Go try them on, that's the one way to really know, when you try them on it should fit a little tight (it breaks in and loosens up) you can check the sizing link thingies on the websites, but I rarely trust them to much. I like to try my stuff on first. Find a racer or track day person around your size, ask them their size, and start their... I started with chones size, guess what that's what size suit fits me ( we are kinda close in size )
I wear mine on the street if I'm doing much more than a ride to the store. Its much better protection, and it can't separate like pants an a jacket can. I feel a lot safer in my suit riding, and if anything were to happen I'm pretty sure I would be better of with this level of protection. You're also ready to throw it in the truck with your gear when your ready for a track day
JohnnyBravo is offline   Reply With Quote