Old February 1st, 2018, 06:26 PM   #16
VaFish
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250, 2019 Harley Ultra Classic, 2001 Suzuki SV650

MOTM - Jan '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaph42 View Post
I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the times a Harley rider gave me the finger when I pass him going the other way. And for the record, this is when I'm with my fully ATGATT riding group, riding in staggered formation at the speed limit.

And sometimes rather than the finger, I get the hole. They make a circle with finger and thumb then hold it low. Presumably, that's where my dick goes.

Today's respectable riders have grown to hate Harley riders, and the bikes they ride on. That's why Harley is going away, and there's nothing the company can do about it. Harley heritage is garbage, and that's really their only selling point.

Maybe sometime I'll let you guys know how I really feel about it, hahah.
Wow things must be different in Wisconsin. I thought East Coast people were supposed to be A holes and the mid-westerners were the nice people.

When my daughter and I were first riding our Ninja 250's we had a HOG chapter come up behind us. They followed us down Skyline drive. Stopped and the same overlook we did and had a nice conversation.

Never had a Harley rider flip me off when I'm on a sport bike. I see more idiots on sport bikes weaving in and out of traffic, riding wheelies down the interstate, ect....
VaFish is offline   Reply With Quote