View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2014, 01:48 PM   #1
subxero
dirty boy

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): I don't even know anymore??

MOTM - Apr '14
The problem with valuable property vs cash in hand

BAH!! I don't know if it is a combination of cabin fever setting in and or just my need to buy something new but I feel like I am going crazy lately.

Been wanting to pick up a project bike for a month or 2 now which is great. I could go and get at least one of the bikes I am looking at but would not have any cash to work on it with so it would sit around but I guess at least I would have it right?

This being said I am waiting to sell a few things before I commit to the buy just to be on the safe side of things and my patience has started to run out it's driving me crazy and looking at bikes isn't helping.

I see all these bikes I could get... if I can mange to sell my crap but until that happens I just have physical things that have a number value attached to them but in no way shape or form does that immediately help me with purchasing a bike.

One of the bikes I was very interested in and had been watching (never expected it to sell) well it sold last week shortly after I made up my mind that it was going to be the one I would buy as soon as I sold 1 or 2 things.

No sweat there is another bike I am looking at but now I feel like I am on the clock and if I don't act it is going to disappear as well.

/end rant

I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought I was once.
subxero is offline   Reply With Quote