Old January 12th, 2016, 08:14 AM   #84
"A"
vampire

Name: A

Motorcycle(s): 2 many 2 list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Nice man, that is a crazy good game.
Thanks, that tier 4 T28E is a beast for DPM (Damage Per Minute), I'm glad that I picked it up for under $10 while it was on sale, my other USSR med crews have multiple skills/perks, but no Radio Operator for USSR med tanks, so I moved the ROs from LT and HT into the T28E and BIA perk still works.

WarGaming realize the current Light Tanks (LT) and Artillery (SPG) gameplay is pretty much broken.. solutions are being proposed to change the game dynamics/vehicle roles and other proposals are generated through WoT forum.

Linky: WG Semi-open feedback

Personally, I just play the game in however form it comes; adopt to whatever broken dynamics that are existing.. Once in a while I get lucky and get epic results in a battle, that's just the way it suppose to be... not every single battle had to be an epic experience.

I tend to prefer turreted LTs, I've played ELC AMX in the past, with only two crew members, I feel like I get less EXP per battle while playing it; so I stopped. It was a fun vehicle to zip around on the battlefield.
"A" is offline   Reply With Quote