View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2016, 07:31 AM   #107
"A"
vampire

Name: A

Motorcycle(s): 2 many 2 list

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaFish View Post
Hadn't really thought about it. I'm mostly working up the Russian line right now.
Russian LT, MT or HT?

Quote:
I ran up against a Hotchkiss at one point and it cleaned my clock so I looked into it a bit and tried it out. It's a light tank that plays like a medium or heavy where none exist. It is real slow so you usually aren't out in the front of the attack and people seem to ignore the light tanks if a medium or TD is around. It's slow because it has pretty decent armor for a Tier II. TD's and mediums can take it out but other lights usually have a problem with it.
Playstyle of the Hotkiss is like a heavy tank, with its accurate gun, just sit next to something solid to avoid artillery and hold choke point of map.
Front driver's hatch is a pretty big weakspot, make sure you wiggle the vehicle between reload.

Quote:
I'll have to look into the ELC AMX.
Edited to add, Although it looks like the ELC AMX is along a different line so I would have to go back a ways to work to it.
ELC AMX can truly raise havok late in the battle, take full advantage of its CAMO rating and mobility to survive the early part of the battle.
Once both teams are wore down to low HP, the mobility and firepower really comes to devastating effects, even against higher tier vehicles.
"A" is offline   Reply With Quote