View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2016, 12:19 PM   #43
FrugalNinja250
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Frugal

Motorcycle(s): Several

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ии View Post
^so if someone is doing 55 in the left lane in a 55mph zone, i am considered aggressive because i am doing 60 and want them to stop lane blocking(which is illegal in many states)?

its funny how these lane blockers logic works. they will tell you slow down, you are speeding and breaking the law, at the same time they are lane blocking/breaking the law their damn selves. hi kettle, im pot!
What I have found is that tailgaters universally don't give a s**t if there's someone in front of you or not, or if there's even a place for you to move over to so that they can proceed to tailgate the next person in line. In both my car and on my bike I've had to move onto the shoulder to let a tailgater pass because doing so was far safer than having someone a few inches (literally, inches) off my ass.

I still get mad at left lane blockers, I've been stuck behind them for miles before, but the difference now is that I overcome that anger and frustration and don't make things worse by tailgating. Tailgating would just make me the same kind of asshole that the lane blocker is, and I have decided that I'm better than that now. That's a conscious decision on my part.