Old August 8th, 2011, 05:34 AM   #12
jamesio
ninjette.org guru

Name: Moe

Motorcycle(s): None

Thanks for the compliments everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarC View Post
Awesome story man, glad it all worked out for you.

If you would like you can look into BAM. http://www.russbrown.com/what-is-bam.html#

If you are ever in a tough spot and are further out in the boonies they can be a life saver. Best part is that it is absolutely free. We had our entire motorcycle mentorship program sign up and created our own little web of military help should anyone need a hand.

The guy I bought my bike from told me about BAM and highly recommended them so I signed up the day I got the bike.That was my other option I forgot to mention. When the lady pulled over I had my BAM card in my hand, but at the same time I was skeptical at how reliable it was going to be. Have you used it before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by setasai View Post
I carry a tire repair kit around with me just in case.
What kind of kit do you have? Any recommendations? I am definitely gonna look into getting one now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
1. First Aid kit.
Also a good idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri99an View Post
Now go find that chick- she may be your wife you passed up???
Yeah, seriously

She was very cute...and blonde...and tall...and tan Right before she said that I had just poured half a bottle of water over my head, I was stressed out, and was dripping water and sweat and my shirt was soaked. I could only imagine my helmet hair When she started talking to me I just turned around and stared for a second like an

I told her I would, when, in fact, even if I didn't have a nail in my rear tire there was no way I could have given her a ride because I had my seat cowl on. She had me in a trance so I was just talkin out of my arse