View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2011, 05:04 AM   #52
forbitel
ninjette.org member

Name: telecom

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250r

I received the kit last Thursday, it was sent from oversea the Wednesday before last week so that makes it about 7 business days not bad for an international shipping. The shipping box could have been better, however what I care is inside (they wrapped it good with bubble wraps). I will post pictures of the kit tonight after work.

I didn't have time to work on the bike until yesterday, I already removed the fairing, Gas tank, and the complete exhaust. Today, I will have a body shop to arc weld the O2 sensor's bungs into the exhaust pipe. I'm still trying to round some corner like the correct O2 sensor position, the gas tank return, I removed the Petcock with the intention to make a plate for it but i noticed that our petcock has a fuel filter attached to it so it would be nice to retain the petcock if I can, I will see tonight if I could install a nipple on the fuel level sender plate.

Again, I will post pictures as soon as possible, However once I get everything working I will post a nice DYI.
forbitel is offline   Reply With Quote