View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2011, 05:27 PM   #68
diwhiteii
ninjette.org guru

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2013 Ninja 300

Ninja 250R EFI Fit information

Hi eveyone,
This is the first time I have replyed to a forum so bare with me. So I bought the same EFi kit around the same time as forbitel and I also spoke with Matt he responsed quickly, I like that. I have also been reading over both manuals efi and carb. I think I have found a solution for the fuel return line and the petcock but I have not received all the parts yet to try it out. I was able to score a set of throttle bodies from a 09 Ninja 250R in europe but stilll waiting for them to delivered. I bought harnesses to make the EFI kit plugs attach to the original throttle bodies PNP. As far as the return line correct me if I am wrong can't you use the bottom hole(number 3 in the picture bellow) on the left of the gas tank as the fuel return line the line goes all the way to the top and drops back into the tank. I have the CA model and I removed all the other stuff in the picture. Finally I ordered a race simple petcock with a on and off switch from pingel, it will be here on friday. The pingel adapater plate is a direct bolt on for the ninja 250R I measured it my self to make sure. I know it is a extra $100 but I think it is worth it to have everthing nice and neat. By the way the original throttle bodies cost me $230 with shipping and compared to the EFI kits throttle bodies it was worth the investment hope it all works to together. We'll see. The pingel parts numbers and prices are listed below. Hope all the information helps people if they are on the edge of buying the kit or not. I also found a perfect place for the fuel pump right under the tank. Hopefully this weekend I can get it running and take pictures to help everyone out.
Inline single race valve 6210-AH $65.85
Valve 3/8 NPT
A1602C $26.00
Adapter Plate 3/8 1.338/34mm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image.jpg (62.9 KB, 24 views)
diwhiteii is offline   Reply With Quote