Old July 27th, 2015, 07:04 AM   #7
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by superflytako View Post
As the title states, how would you go around this corner? What makes it challenging is that the pavement has portions where it looks like very wide potholes that aren't deep but very jagged/rough so it's like riding through gravel and I can feel the rear slip the past 2 times that I have been on here. I think one way around this is just to 1) avoid this exit 2) slow to a crawl (5-10 mph) and try to navigate around the left/right side of the lane and somehow avoiding the patchy/rough areas. Any other suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAtom View Post
Take everything everyone on here has to say about this particular topic with a grain of salt; there are people on the internet who'll talk a lot about how they'd hit that corner dragging a knee, but only because they'll never have to prove it. Most people here are honest, but let's be real. Someone will exaggerate their abilities.

Id say, take it however you feel comfortable doing so, and dont worry about how you compare to others so much.
If you slow to a crawl you might get rear ended. You should avoid the pot holes so as to save your wheels and suspension. The more you use this exit the easier it wil become, as you find a path through the rough areas.

I'd take it in second gear at redline!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.